The Health and well-being of our patients and our staff is our top priority. We are taking every step to ensure that our patients and team are safe in our office.
Our clinic has initiated the following guidelines to reduce exposure and spread of COVID-19:
- Scheduling patient appointments to minimize the number of people in the clinic at any one time, and staggering appointments to allow time for the sanitation of treatment and waiting areas between patients
- Seeing patients by appointment only
- All patient and visitors must wear a mask in the office
- Continuing to provide remote support, telehealth and curbside service whenever possible
- Stringent usage of hand sanitizer, handwashing, and gloves
- Insisting staff members stay home if they are exhibiting any symptoms
We look forward to continuing to support your hearing healthcare needs.